Do you want to make a difference?
Nowi is a semiconductor company that was founded in 2016, and has rapidly grown to a 16 people team. We have patents pending on our innovative RF harvesting technology, and we are planning to expand that portfolio. Nowi has the ambition to make an impact in the world, and we expect that our people want to do the same. Nowi is located in Delft and has an extensive academic background with people that have masters and PhDs from the Technical University in Delft. The Netherlands is one of the leaders in academic research on RF energy harvesting and we are bringing it into practice.
- Responsible for planning and execution of testing preparation and execution according to the designed system.
- Develop state-of-the-art IC test & validation methodologies and techniques.
- Understand macro architecture of chip, Engage with Design early in the Development life cycle to understand feature list of new design/silicon
- Collaboratively develop test plans with input from design teams
- Define HW and SW tools and targeted diagnostic to capture post silicon issues
- Understand Marketing needs to ensure "time to market" and quality are balanced
- Identify program risks in terms of coverage, enablement and execution
- Monitor execution of test plans & validation coverage, participate in Silicon Evaluation & assist with any test plan/coverage adjustments
- Provide technically detailed status reports
- Bachelor/Master degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science, information technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience. Knowledge of 8/16/32-bit MCU architectures and experience in the development of mixed signal products
- Experienced with Lab test equipment (Oscilloscope, Power measurement, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, parametric measurement, temperature chamber).
- Good software programming experience for C/C++, Assembly language
- Knowledge of Identification technologies standards and protocols
- Solid understanding for ASIC/SOC design flow and validation process
- Excellent knowledge and experience with pre-silicon and post-silicon verification methodologies and tools, such as SW emulator, simulation, FPGA, benchmark tools, etc.
- Project management skills and fluent communication in English
Besides a competitive salary we offer:
- Pension costs are 100% covered by the company. Your nett income will be higher.
- Work with an international team with highly skilled IC designers.
- Working for a scale up, means working with people who believe in the product and are passionate about it.
- Personal development budget
- Daily lunch, several team outings and Friday drinks