Nowi B.V. is enabling the Internet of Things with the concept of "Plug&Forget". Nowi designs the future energy harvesting PMICs to extend lifetime of battery and provide energy to many types of wireless sensors.
Do you want to make a difference?
Nowi is a semiconductor company that was founded in 2016, and has rapidly grown to a 16 people team. We have patents pending on our innovative RF harvesting technology, and we are planning to expand that portfolio. Nowi has the ambition to make an impact in the world, and we expect that our people want to do the same. Nowi is located in Delft and has an extensive academic background with people that have masters and PhDs from the Technical University in Delft. The Netherlands is one of the leaders in academic research on RF energy harvesting and we are bringing it into practice.
- You have 5+yrs experience on leading IC design teams Project Manager in a fast changing/growing environment.
- PMI/Agile certification is highly desirable.
- You are proficient in PM tools and you have demonstrated successful execution of driving over 7+ people team either in HW development, preferably full design cycle from specification definition till post silicon validation.
- You have strong communication- and interpersonal skills.
- You are educated with BE/ME/M.Tech in Electronics or Physics from reputed institute.
As a project manager in IC Design at Nowi, you will design and manage the design low-power circuits such as voltage converter, comparators, voltage reference or clock generator.
You will be involved in all steps of the IC development and have the overview on this. You will work closely with all the people in the team. Your daily tasks include:
- Plan design cycle aligned with business requirements
- Track activities and make day-to-day decisions to keep team focus
Design, verification and layout of analog mixed-signal circuits to meet product requirements Validation of the designed IC.
Develop new designs for patenting or protecting as trade secret.
Be in charge of clear and structured documentation
- Report to CTO on weekly basis
- Report to CEO on monthly basis
Besides a competitive salary we offer:
- Pension costs are 100% covered by the company. Your nett income will be higher.
- Work with an international team with highly skilled IC designers.
- Working for a scale up, means working with people who believe in the product and are passionate about it.
- Personal development budget
- Daily lunch, several team outings and Friday drinks